Stuck for gift ideas for the tanguera or tanguero in your life? Here’s my hand picked collection of 20 gifts, from stocking fillers to indulgent treats. Click the board below to see the details on Pinterest or scroll down for the list.
1. Copper satin and white lace tango shoes, size 4.5 with a high heel. Absolutely beautiful! £126.00 at Amy’s.
2. Spanish hand fan in black with peacock blue sequins, £6.49 at eBay. Keep cool in style at hot milongas.
3. Live Love Tango tote bag, £10.50 at Cafepress.
4. 6-week course of tango classes, from £52.00 at Tango Instinct. Friendly, welcoming group classes for beginners, improvers and intermediates in central London.
5. Osvaldo Pugliese 40 Obras Fundamentales 2-disc set, £10.19 CD or £11.99 download, at Amazon.
6. So Chic lace back top, £72.00 at Tanguito. Various colour combinations available.
7. Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Cream, £5.00 for 125g at Boots. This stuff is amazing for feet. Use it daily for soft heels or after a long night of dancing to ease tired tendons.
8. Gold satin and red velvet tango shoes, size 5 with medium heel, £126.00 at Amy’s. Soft velvet and flattering satin straps in a festive red. I wear this design and they’re one of my favourites.
9. 90 minute private tango class for 1 or 2 people, £75.00 with Nati and Bruno of Tanguito. Highly recommended.
10. 2-pack flower clips, £2.99 at H&M. Jazz up a plain outfit with these along the neckline or tuck into hair. More colours available in store.
11. Sequinned purse for your milonga essentials, £9.99 at H&M. So pretty!
12. Gift voucher for shoes, accessories or custom orders, from £5.00 at Amy’s. The ideal gift! Perfect if you want to buy someone shoes but aren’t sure their size or what they’d like.
13. Shoes Pocket Diary 2016, £5.99 at the V&A Museum Shop. Features photos inside of shoes from the V&A collection.
14. Peppermint Intensive Rescue Cream for feet, £9.00 for 100ml at The Body Shop. A fresh scent and thick buttery consistency that is perfect for tired dancing feet.
15. Suede sole brush with clever folding design, £6.50 at Amy’s. Pocket size and shoe bag friendly, essential for keeping suede soles fluffy.
16. Nortexx Iron On Name Tags for your shoe bag, £2.15 at Etsy. Perfect for someone who tends to leave their shoes behind at milongas.
17. Clear shoe box drawers 5-pack by Home Storage World, £8.99 at Amazon. Nice design with ventilation holes to store shoes without risk of damaging them.
18. 2-pack deodorising balls for mens shoes and dance sneakers, £3.99 at Decathlon. These really work!
19. Handmade dance shoes from Colombia, size 7.5 in leather, £111 at Amy’s. Beautifully made shoes with a leather sole for smooth pivots and glides. Other styles and sizes available.
20. Tango: The Art History of Love by Robert Farris Thompson, paperback £12.99 at The Book Depository. A fascinating insight into the cultural and social history of tango.
Articles on this blog are the property of Amy’s and may not be reproduced, copied or extracted from without permission. Like this article? Please Reblog or share using the buttons below. Thanks!