There’s been a surge of hits on the blog for tango gifts lately, so here’s the updated list for this year. From stocking fillers and secret santas to some indulgent splurges, there’s something for everyone (and yourself!).
Quite a few are from a creative shop in the US that sells through Zazzle. They ship to the UK and don’t charge extra for import fees but order soon to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas.
Click through to the Pinterest board to see everything from previous years.
1. Black feather fan, £5 at Accessorize.
2. Tango vocabulary printed bag, £24.10 at Zazzle.
3. Di Sarli phone case, £24.10 at Zazzle.
4. Our Last Tango DVD, £10.99 at Radio Times DVDs. UK region DVD due to be released in December but check before ordering to ensure timely delivery and correct format.
5. Velvet and lace dress ‘Severine’, £145 at Libertas Atelier.
6. Mug, £14.40 at Zazzle.
7. Ultrabalm for milonga emergencies (toes, shins, scuffed shoes, flyaway hair…), £10.50 at Lush.
8. Donato playing cards, £7.40 at Zazzle.
9. Tango Stories: Musical Secrets Second Edition 2014, £14.99 at Milonga Press.
10. Personalised keyring (add your favourite artist and song title), £2.70 at Zazzle.
11. D’Arienzo babygrow, £17.75 at Zazzle.
Articles on this blog are the property of Amy’s and may not be reproduced, copied or extracted from without permission. Like this article? Please Reblog or share using the buttons below. Thanks!